ALMASKAN Engineering Consultants announces the idea of architectural competitions, which is the most vital in creating opportunities for talent and find the best designs, creating a spirit of competition among designers in general and benefit them.
The idea of architectural competitions
Our competitions depends on the requirements of the client where the client puts the elements they want to project, and the engineers involved in this competition design work on the basis of these requirements.
Conditions of architectural competitions
1. Competitors should be holds a degree in Architecture or equivalent
2. Have to register to be approved.
3. Details of the designs will be sent to all the registered users.
4. Competitor should commit the specified date to send results, in case results have been sent after specified date it will not accepted.
5. Results designs should be identical to the conditions of competition and with the standards of architectural design.
6. Registration canceled if competitor confirm participation in a competition and don’t commit more than 3 times.
7. If a result designs not identical with conditions, it will be excluded from evaluation.
8. In case there are some questions for the competition, send it during first 3 days of starting date.
Awards and features provided to the winners
1. First place: 50% from total prize
2. Second place: 30% from total prize
3. Third place: 20% from total prize
4. All designs that identical to conditions in each competition will be published in the website (electronic services -> architectural designs)
In case someone buy a design, 15% to 20% of total amount of design will be sent or counted to the designer.
Terms and Conditions
1. The institution has right to use all sent designs.
2. Only registered competitors can participate in our competitions.
3. Registered information has to be right, so we can communicate you.
To register, please send an email to "firstname.lastname@example.org"